1. Getting enough sleep is necessary as during the sleep we repair and nourish our brain.
2. Engage in social activities, be more positive.
3. Learn a new language and continue with educating yourself. As learning has demonstrated reduce incidence of Alzheimer’s.
4. Be mentally active with your hands. Having hobbies and or fixing simple household items can be beneficial.
5. Exercise regularly as studies have shown regular exercise reduces the incidence of dementia. Exercise also reduces the chance of obesity which is helpful to improve cardiovascular function.